No doubt doctors know all the medical system. If they wouldn’t , they haven’t been “Doctors” “The Risk Saviour “ for sure .If you have been trying for so long to get a family or to get a cute little toddle at your home then an infertility check-up is a must firstly so as to know what is wrong?
It is a small ray of
uterus and Fallopian tube which helps to know where the blockage is .A blockage
could be the major reason that can make the sperm unable to meet the egg.
First of all RELAX!! Nothing to worry about!! There are many infertility clinics in Delhi who have experienced doctors. Do not get frightened with a doctor .A doctor is just a normal human being like you it’s just that they are more knowledgeable and specialized about your problem.
They will just do an infertility check-up and that is just not rocket science!! The check-up involves a physical check-up .He will ask about your sexual history .Generally, this small physical test ,minor medicines and counseling will help you out. But, in few cases doctors might have to take few more tests.
The test of men is quite easy doctors usually just check the semen. They consider the:
- Shape of semen.
- Sperm counts.
- In few cases there might be a blood test to test the level of man’s hormones.
In women “Ovulation” plays a very vital role thus it becomes important for doctors to know when the women is ovulating in each month. There are many ways one can check the time when you are ovulating:
- Temperature: you are asked to check your body temperature every morning for several months. As the research states that when the women is about to ovulate or is close to ovulation there is a hike in the temperature of the body.
- Cervical Mucus: It’s another way to know when you are close to ovulation.
- Ovulation Kits: These kits are available in the drug stores.
- The infertility clinics in Delhi help us to know that ovulation can also be checked with the help of “blood test” or with the help of ultrasound as well. If with the test the ovulation is tracked down as normal, then another test is recommended by the doctors. Some common tests of fertility in women includes:
It is also known as the HSG .It is one of a kind radiology procedure which helps to find if there is any in of blockage that might be creating a problem to get proper ovulation.
Under this process, there is a small cut made in the lower abdomen. It is just a small minor surgery in which the laparoscope is inserted to check the ovaries and Fallopian tube, this process helps in finding out any uterus disease as well.
|Mother and Baby|
May be you might think you are fit and fine from outside but maybe it won't be the true truth.
Finding the exact cause of infertility is a bit tough task but you need to be “patient” and you will be alright.